With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. We also offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a Performance Tune-Up.
Regular maintenance will:
Provide longer lasting equipment
Reduce utility bills
Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
Protect your investment
It is hereby agreed that we will provide a qualified technician to inspect your air condition and/or heating system for proper operation. Our staff will call in advance to schedule calls. Inspections include:
1. Check and clean burners.
2. Inspect heat exchangers.
3. Check gas or oil pressures.
4. Check safety switch operation.
5. Check for gas or oil leaks
6. Check thermostat and adjust.
7. Check condition of wiring and fuses.
8. Clean or replace standard air filters.
9. Check flame sensor.
10. Chack blower assembly.
11. Check condensate trap.
1. Check evaporator coil condition.
2. Check drip and pan and drain condition.
3. Check & clean condenser coil.
4. Check refrigated charge.
5. Clean or replace standard air filters.
6. Check for refrigerant leaks.
7. Check operation of controls.
8. Check thermostat and adjust.
9. Check condition of wiring and fuses.
10. Check blower assembly.
1. Check for proper water feed.
2. Change evaporator pad.
3. Inspect humidistat.
1. Clean cells and pre-filter.
2. Check ionazation wires.
3. Check components.
1. Check and clean burner.
2. Check T&P valve.
3. Check electrical connections.
4. Check venting.
DISCOUNT - PARTS & LABOR - 10% ON ANY REPAIRS
Give us a call today to find out more!